- First Things First seeks applicants ready to impact lives of young childrenA group seeking to improve early childhood education needs help from the public.
- Another endangered streamside birdThey’re devoted, cold-blooded parents.
- Outstanding Payson student and school board members honoredPayson was well represented last Thursday at the 57th annual Arizona School Boards Association and Arizona School Administrators Association (ASBA/ASA) ...
- Star Valley ponders water projects for federal grantsThe Town of Star Valley is getting ready to seek another round of funds through the federally funded Community Development ...
- Advocates needed for victims of child abuseThe Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) program has an urgent need for volunteers to advocate for children in court.
- Mogollon rallies past PaysonPayson’s boys basketball team needed a win in its home opener against Heber Mogollon on Monday night.
- Longhorns rout Mustangs 54-25 in girls basketballIt didn’t take the Longhorns long to get rolling on Monday night.
- Cunninghams top Avid Angler DivisionVictor and Debra Cunningham caught 10.22 pounds of fish to win the Avid Angler Division of the Let’s Talk Fishin’ ...
- New doctor in townDr. Bryan Friedman, D.O., is now practicing in Payson.
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore relocatesHabitat for Humanity ReStore has relocated to a much better location and more spacious building to accommodate the growth of ...
- Payson Care Center has new Director of NursingChristina Newman is the new Director of Nursing for Payson Care Center.